7.02.2013

Two.

Tank: Old Navy Cardigan: TJ Maxx Jeans: Old Navy Flats: Payless Necklace: Forever 21

Today's outfit is perfect for finishing my final paper, relaxing with my dogs, and going to play trivia at a local restaurant tonight.  I am soaking in all of this free time!

So I've written about my body struggles before...and things really haven't gotten easier for me.  I still feel uncomfortable in my body and although I've been trying hard to lose (or at least maintain) weight, I have gained 7-8 lbs since January, putting me at my highest weight ever.  GROSS.  I went to the doctor yesterday for a check up, and finally have a reason for this!  I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 2.5 years ago, and after about a year of tweaking, I had found a dosage of medication that put my thyroid levels back within a normal range.  Yesterday, though, my doctor told me that my levels had shot through the roof, which explains why I've been gaining weight, feeling depressed, and been much more tired than usual.  I'm starting a higher dosage of my medication today and hoping that it will make losing weight easier for me, and make me feel better in general.  Keeping my fingers crossed that things turn around for me soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment