7.12.2013

Twelve.



 Dress: Target Jacket: Levi's Sandals: Target Necklace: Forever 21


I'm pretty sure my camera is dying a slow, obnoxious death.  On the one hand, it's fine, because it's a crappy camera and I have had it for almost 6 years.  On the other hand, I'm bummed because...no camera?!  Oy.  Luckily, I found a self-timer app for my iPhone, and I wound up taking today's pictures on my phone!  Believe it or not, it's easier for me to take a details shot (like the one above) with my phone than with my camera!  I thought it was really slick to take photos today, so I'm going to try this out for a while.  I'll play with the settings a little bit and editing, etc., but so far, I am a fan.

Tonight, my parents and brother are driving down to our place for dinner and to see our university's production of Spamalot!  I'm so excited - I love musical theater, and Spamalot is so hilarious!  Kevin and my mom haven't seen it before, and I can't wait to get their read on the show.  Plus, our university's theater department is awesome.  They do more shows in a school year than any other school in the country!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Who's doing something exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment