7.06.2013

Six.

Tee: Old Navy Blazer: Old Navy Shorts: Old Navy Wedges: Payless Necklace: Gift

Some of my latest reflections: 

Ultimately, I am really happy with who I am.  I am a good person who does the right thing, cares for others, but also places a lot of importance on caring for myself.  I'm smart, friendly, and talented.  I have a compassionate heart, particularly for children and animals.

The way that I had always pictured my life is not really what I want anymore.  I want more from life - I want purpose and excitement and meaningful relationships.  I won't be content to just keep on going through the motions.

I want to start living more for me, and not somebody else.  My life is my life and as long as I keep on doing the right thing and treating others well, I am capable of making my own decisions.  I am lucky to have a partner who feels similarly.  We both make sacrifices so that each other can be happy as individuals and as a united couple.

I'm not 100% sure what is in the future for me, but I'm going to do my absolute best to make intentional decisions so I don't get bored with my safe, expected life.

No comments:

Post a Comment