7.09.2013

Nine.

Tee: Target Pants: NY&C Sandals: Target Scarf: Old Navy

You guys, I'm not sure what the deal is, but the mosquitos and gnats where we live are horrible right now.  Seriously, they are everywhere.  Every time I walk outside I get at least one bite, and I've inhaled so many and gotten so many stuck between my glasses and my eyeballs that I could scream.  They buzz in my ears incessantly.  This morning, walking to my car, I had one trapped in my hair.  ICK.  They even are coming inside - I kill at least one mosquito each day in our apartment, and there was one in my office at work today when I was trying to get things done.  A couple of nights ago, there was a mosquito in our bed...I only noticed it when I woke up with mosquito bites all over my toes.  At that point, they don't even itch anymore...they just hurt.

Is it just us, or are any of you experiencing a disgustingly high amount of mosquitos and gnats where you live right now?  I mean, we usually have a boatload of them (people in MN say that the mosquito is our state bird), but it is abnormally gross right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment