7.11.2013

Eleven.

Shirt: Old Navy Shorts: Old Navy Sandals: Target Necklace: Made by my friend!

Oops, sorry for yet another janky photo.  I took this after a day full of work and class, so my pants are wrinkled, my hair looks pretty bad, and I'm sporting some super cute bags under my eyes.  I wanted to make sure I got a post up for the 30x30, though!

Have you guys heard of this app called Helium Booth?  Maybe I'm super late to the party, but my friend Megan just showed it to me and I'm absolutely hooked.  Basically, the app takes videos, and it makes you sound like you've inhaled a ton of helium (mouse mode) or it lowers your voice in an opposite way (bear mode).  I can't stop taking these videos and sending them to my friends and family or just laughing until I cry.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Me singing "No Scrubs"

My brother singing "Blue Moon"

My response to a video my cousin sent me - my ridiculous giggle!

And...since I'm 6 years old at heart, a story I told Kevin involving farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment