6.20.2013

Comfy Dresses

Dress: Old Navy Flats: Target, thrifted new Belt: Old Navy Necklace: Gift 

Dress: Old Navy Cardigan: Eddie Bauer, thrifted Sandals (not seen): Target

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my anniversary post!  Kevin and I were able to spend some good quality time together.  We had lunch and dinner together, ran errands, and watched our wedding video (like we do every anniversary).  It was so great to reflect on our past three years of marriage, and set some goals for our fourth year!

It's been yet another busy week, y'all.  I'm pretty exhausted, but I'm still managing to plug away at school, work, and spending time with Kevin and the pups.  I only have a week left of the two summer classes I'm taking right now, and then I have a week off before my July class starts.  It's going to be wonderful when classes get done!

These are two of the outfits I wore this week.  Both were worn on some of my long days of work and school (14 hours on campus...oof!), and were perfectly comfortable for such long days of sitting in a desk in a chilly, air-conditioned classroom.  Like I mentioned last week, I really prefer wearing classier, less casual clothing.  I'm all about the comfortable, easy dresses. When I'm as tired as I have been lately, these kinds of outfits are perfect!  What do you like to wear when you're too tired to think?

No comments:

Post a Comment