5.27.2013

Lace and Flowers

Shirt: Target Skirt: Talbot's via TJ Maxx Sandals: Target Necklace: From Mom

All my pictures were pretty terrible today, and believe it or not, this was the best of the bunch.  I really didn't feel like posting any of them, but I figured a) I haven't posted in forever and I feel pretty bad about it, b) I'd rather be real than only try to choose photos that flattered me, and c) it is the first day of the We Love Target link up, hosted by the wonderful Whitney from Along the Lines of Style and Heidi from Literate & Stylish.   You all know how much I love Target, so I had to post today!!

I knew that Heidi and Whitney were both going to be featuring their lace tops, so I figured I'd showcase how I wear mine as well!  I really love this shirt - it is so comfortable and pretty, and I've worn it so many different ways already.  [You can see the ways I've worn it on the blog here and here.]

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment