5.10.2013

Day Ten: Embarrassment

Tank: Old Navy Blazer: Thrifted Calvin Klein Jeans: NY&C Shoes: TOMS Necklace: F21

Ugh, remember when I complained about blazers being hard to photograph?  Well....there's a reason this crappy shot is the picture for today.  This was the best one of the bunch.  Ew, not a fan.  Oh well!  I liked this outfit so bear with the bad picture!  It's casual Friday in the office, but I was conducting interviews, so I wanted to look a little professional.  So I went with business on the top, weekend on the bottom.  It kind of works, right?

Thanks to Blog Every Day in May, I'm sharing my most embarrassing moment with y'all today.  Please don't judge me too harshly.

I peed my pants twice during my junior year in high school.  Once was in Target, laughing at fart humor (I think farts are funny, okay??).  Once was at my friend's house, when my friend got shot off the back of a treadmill (she was completely fine).  And I was wearing overalls for that second one.  Not quite sure what's more embarrassing...the peeing of the pants, or the fact that I was wearing overalls in high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment