4.22.2013

(Guilty?) Pleasures

Shirt: Old Navy Pants: TJ Maxx Scarf: Old Navy Boots: Target
(Sorry for the circles of death by my arm. I used a different editing program today and couldn't figure out how to get rid of them, haha.  Lazy.)

Okay, so I really don't like when people complain about the weather, and I try to just let it do its thing since I can't change it, but....WE'RE GETTING UP TO 8 INCHES MORE OF SNOW TODAY.  What is this!?  I'm beginning to think that the reason I've been so tired and unmotivated lately is because of the lack of sunshine and warmth.  I just want to wear springy clothes...is that too much to ask?!  I'm holding out hope, though...the forecast says it's supposed to be 70 degrees on Saturday...finally!!!

Kevin was gone this weekend so it was just Pippin and me at home.  I worked on homework a little bit, but otherwise spent most of the weekend watching old episodes of Desperate Housewives.  I started watching the show in the fall on Netflix, and I'm now at the beginning of season 6.  It's trashy and soap opera-y, but I love it...mostly because I LOVE Felicity Huffman.  Tom and Lynette are just so great.  I'd call Desperate Housewives my guilty pleasure, but I honestly feel no shame about watching it, so...

Do you have any shows that you watch long after they're on the air?  Any favorite TV characters that you especially love?

No comments:

Post a Comment