4.02.2013

Bohemian Vibe

Tee: Target Skirt: Old Navy Jacket: Levi's Belt: The Limited Flats: Payless

Today's outfit was another thrown together ensemble, as the outfit I had planned for today just didn't work for me.  I need to do laundry, so I'm out of work-appropriate pants (you know you've been there before, too...) and since I am more than ready to be done with tights, it seemed like the perfect day for a maxi skirt!  I came out of our bedroom this morning and Kevin said, "Oooh, I like the Bohemian vibe you've got going on today!"  I'll take it.

I can already tell that this denim jacket is going to get tons of wear.  I've worn it three times in the last week, and I have plenty of other outfits planned that include it!  I hope you (and I) don't get sick of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment