4.03.2013

Bare Legs!


Blouse: JCPenney Cardigan: Gap Skirt: Target Flats: Payless

I'm so excited about the warm temperatures today, so I decided to wear a skirt without tights :)  This skirt is one of my new purchases from March.  It has fine navy and cream colored stripes.  I wanted to keep it simple today, so I paired it with a white button up blouse (with a really pretty floral embellishment on the collar) and a navy cardigan.  I'm excited to wear this skirt all spring and summer, and match it with lots of bright colors.

I've been doing a lot of writing lately, as I'm in the beginning phases of writing my thesis for my Master's program.  I've been behind on commenting on blogs, responding to emails, and planning my posts.  My apologies for being a little quiet lately!  I'm hoping that in the next few weeks, I'll be able to make some good progress on my writing and have a little more time to connect with all my readers and favorite bloggers - bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment