2.27.2013

Popular Dress

Dress: Target (new from Goodwill) Cardigan: Target Leggings: Target Boots: Guess Belt: The Limited

I figured out how to make a header for my blog!  It's nothing special, but it is certainly an improvement.  I'm slowly trying to learn how to customize my blog.  As readers, is there anything specific you'd like to see in my blog design?  Any elements you love on other blogs that I've forgotten to add?  I'm always open to feedback :)

I love, love, love this dress.  I found it at Goodwill several years ago - a brand new Target dress (with tags) for only $4?  Yes please.  Shortly after purchasing this dress, I became interested in fashion and style blogs.  Since then, I can think of four bloggers (Kendi, WhitneyAudrey, and Liz) off the top of my head who have or had this dress and have styled it beautifully!  Is it just me, or does anyone else get super excited when they see items in their own closet that other bloggers have?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So :)

No comments:

Post a Comment