2.19.2013

Internships, Emojis, and Instagram

Cardigan: Target Tee: Hanes Trouser jeans: TJ Maxx Flats: Kohls Scarf: JCPenney

Sorry for my downer of a post yesterday!  I'm usually quite positive, but yesterday was simply overwhelming.  I have a huge sense of relief today, because I have been placed at my school counseling internship site!  Not knowing my internship site was a huge stressor for me, and I'm really excited about where I'll be interning next year.  Whew!!

I also just got an iPhone this weekend, and I've been having a blast with it.  I've been annoying all my friends and family by sending them pictorial descriptions of my day using emojis instead of words.  I think it's funny, but I'm sure they'll all get sick of it soon.  I've also decided I might hop on the Instagram train.  I'm on the fence...someone convince me one way or the other!!  What are your thoughts on Instagram?

No comments:

Post a Comment