2.28.2013

Beginning Runner

Dress: Old Navy Blazer: Old Navy Belt: Old Navy Tights: Target Boots: Target Necklace: F21

Oh holy head tilt.  That's all I have to say about this picture...

Today is a big day!  I'm meeting my supervisor for my school counseling internship today!  I'm actually really excited about it.  I have heard great things about my district and supervisor, so I'm hopeful that I'll learn a lot next school year when I'm there!

I recently began running.  Kevin and I joined a gym a few months ago, and I mostly stuck to cycling and the elliptical at the beginning.  I decided I wanted to give running a try.  I've never liked it, but I know how good it is for me, and I really want to work hard to get better at something.  Many things in my life come naturally to me, but running is not one of them.  I am currently using the Couch 2 5K app, and it has really eased me into running.  I am starting to kind of enjoy it, actually...what?!  Who am I?!  I want to sign up for a 5K race some time this spring or summer, I think.  Have any of you run any races (5K, 10K, half-marathon, full marathon, triathlon, etc.)?  I'm eager to hear about your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment