1.20.2013

Statement Necklace


Turtleneck: Target Jeans: Old Navy Flats: JCPenney Necklace: F21

It is bitterly cold outside today in Minnesota...and tomorrow, it's only going to get worse!  I think our high is projected to be -2 degrees tomorrow.  Yuck.  It's the perfect day to do homework, though!  I was in class for 9 hours yesterday, and while it was a marathon of a day, I loved my class.  Today, it's all about hitting the books while snuggled up on the couch with some hot apple cider.

As for the outfit, I wanted to keep it fairly simple, as I'm not planning to leave the house today (too cold!).  I've had this black turtleneck for a while, but for whatever reason was afraid to wear it.  After putting it on, though, I do really love it.  Be prepared to see more of it - paired with skirts, under dresses, with scarves, etc.  I've usually been more subtle with my jewelry choices, but I really liked this green necklace.  I love that it is chunky and bold, but it still is really light on my neck.  I can hardly tell it's there!

PS. It is Pippin's birthday today!  She turns two years old today.  Happy birthday to my spunky pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment