1.18.2013

Sleepy Stripes

Dress: Old Navy Leggings: Target Boots: Bare Traps from DSW Necklace: F21

I've worn a slight variation of this outfit several times, and I totally love it.  I got this dress at Old Navy for $7, and it is so perfect.  I love that it hugs my body but doesn't make me look lumpy and bumpy.

I'm so exhausted today.  Kevin is out of town, so Pippin slept with me last night.  However, she woke up about every hour to growl at sounds she heard outside.  It was quite the restless night!  Since I have class at 8:00 am tomorrow (for 9 hours!!), I am planning to go to bed early tonight...and Pippin will probably have to sleep in her kennel.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit Brynn! I just bought a similar dress (but with thicker stripes) at Old Navy and have been wondering how I can wear it during the winter - tights, duh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I was going to add that if you aren't on bloglovin yet/have a button for it, I highly recommend getting one. Bloglovin is the only way I can stay caught up on blogs and I know many others also use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your feedback! I love this dress...it is seriously sooo comfortable. Also, I have added the Bloglovin button now...follow away :)

    ReplyDelete