1.14.2013

Navy Lace

Dress: Target Cardigan: Target Tights: Target Shoes: TOMS Belt: Thrifted

My first outfit post!  I am a graduate student and work at my university as a graduate assistant.  Today was my first "real" day back at work after a 5 week winter break!  I wanted to wear something comfortable but cute, so I chose this new lace dress I got on major clearance at Target!  This dress is already a favorite.  It has short sleeves, so I can wear it all year round.  I love the rich navy blue, and the lacy detail is beautiful!

Kevin bought me these gray wool TOMS shoes for my birthday (he buys me a new pair each year).  I love them because they're comfortable, versatile, and just plain darling!  It's nice to have a pair of TOMS that can be dressed up a little more (as opposed to the classic TOMS style).  I also really like and support the mission of TOMS shoes.  Have you ever purchased a pair of TOMS shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment