1.28.2013

Dark Dr. Seuss

Tee: Target Skirt: Target Cardigan: Target Tights: JCPenney Wedges: Skechers (sooo old) Necklace: F21

My striped tights totally remind me of Dr. Seuss.  They're a little quirky and different, but I love them.  They're actually sweater tights, so they're super cozy and warm.  I also love this skirt.  The front panel is a shiny/suede-like material that adds a little interest to the plain black pencil skirt.  Also, in the back of the skirt is a gold exposed zipper.  You couldn't see it today because of my cardigan, but I'm excited to wear this skirt in the spring/summer with a tee so you can see the fun zipper!

This weekend, Kevin and I did a whole lot of nothing, and it was perfect.  We spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings at the gym and spent our days working on homework. We did, as I posted on Saturday, finish watching Firefly.  I really loved the show, but I wish it hadn't gotten cancelled after the first season!  There are so many unanswered questions!  Do any of you have a favorite television short that was cancelled before its time?

No comments:

Post a Comment